Get your tickets
Entering is easy - by text!
- To get started, just text FearFree to 70215 to find out more about our Text Raffle. Texts charged at your standard network rate.
- You will then receive a free bounce back text telling you how you get your tickets.
- The text will read:
Welcome to the FearFree Raffle! For your chance to win, reply ONE to enter once and donate £2, FIVE to enter 5 times and donate £10 or TEN to enter 10 times and donate £20! To enter without giving a voluntary donation, add NODONATION after your message. Help? 03334444111
Once entered you will receive a text confirming your entry.
The prize draw opens on 24th October 2023 at 12pm and closes 18th December 2023 at 12pm.
For any questions or issues, please email us on email@example.com
Prizes to be won
How your donation can help
could purchase a hot drink for a client to make them feel welcome during a 1-1 recovery session with their keyworker.
could fund a mobile top up card to ensure a victim can call our help line in an emergency.
could purchase comfort toys for siblings who have been forced to flee home with nothing.
could fund a taxi journey to enable a family to flee during an emergency and access safe accommodation.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
FearFree Christmas Text Raffle Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw will be open at 12pm on 24/10/23 and close at 12pm on 18/12/23.
- Entry to the prize draw is by texting the FEARFREE to 70215. Text messages cost your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates – please check with your provider). You will then receive a free bounce-back message from 70215 providing you with instructions to enter the competition and the option to make a donation to FearFree Charity.
- For the avoidance of doubt, opting out of the optional donation will not affect your entry into the prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random and will be notified by telephone by 19/12/23 12pm. Prizes will be assigned randomly to each winner. Prizes cannot be exchanged. If the winner does not respond in order to claim the prize by four working days, FearFree reserves the right to contact the next eligible winner (and in this case the original winner forfeits their claim to the prize), and so on until a winner is found.
- Prizes MUST be collected from our Trowbridge office, BA14 0XG during opening hours, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Christmas and New Year Bank Holidays) OR the winner can choose to pay postage for their prize to be delivered.
- Prizes can be collected from our Exeter, Gloucestershire or Bristol office, however this will be arranged in January 2024.
- If you win an alcohol prize, please drink responsibly.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK (please note the text service to enter the prize draw does not include Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile networks). The prize draw is open to those aged 18 or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
- Please ensure you spell the Keyword correctly and send your text message to the correct Short Code within the time period that the prize draw is specified as being open. If your short code is invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified time period you will not receive a bounce-back message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be donating to FearFree nor will you have entered the prize draw. If you enter the Keyword incorrectly but we, acting reasonably, believe that you are trying to find out more information about the prize draw, you will be sent the free bounce-back message, as described above.
- If you’re a UK taxpayer, FearFree can claim an equal share of an additional £2.50 in Gift Aid from the Government for every £10 donation you make. If you elect to make an optional donation, we’ll send a follow up text to ask if you want us to claim Gift Aid on your donation. If you follow the link in our follow up text you’ll be taken to a Gift Aid declaration - please read it carefully. Find out more about Gift Aid here.
- The prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative and the elements of the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, unless specified above, no other costs or expenses will be covered by FearFree, or any of the prize providers.
- FearFree and its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text not being properly received.
- The prize draw and text donation service is provided by Donr on behalf of FearFree. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Donr at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the following Helpline Number: 0333 4444 111 (Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30).