Looking for the perfect fun night out? Or a workout on Saturday morning? Sign up with your pals and join us in dancing for a good cause over a weekend in September!
You’ll be moving and shaking to fabulous instructor led dance classes – try out a new style and just have a laugh with friends and family.
Happening at Cumberwell Park Golf Club, Bradford on Avon.
Friday 29th September from 6 pm – 11:30 pm
Saturday 30th September from 9:30am – 2pm
Just £5 gains you access to over 8 different live dance classes and performances over the weekend, led by a host of fabulous dance instructors from Zumba, Clubbercise and Charleston, live bands and a children’s party – helping FearFree raise funds to support local families rebuilding their lives after abuse.
Suitable for all abilities and beginners! Get your friends, and let’s dance to make a difference.
Tickets need to be bought in advance. Join us for Friday evening, Saturday morning or both!
- 6pm- Workshop // Charleston Dance Class with AY Dance
- 7pm – Workshop // Hairspray ‘You can’t stop the beat’ routine with NJDANCE
- 8pm- Workshop // 80’s Aerobics – with SASS Circus
- 9:30pm- LIVE Band// Be Like Will – Expect rock bangers!
- 10:30pm – Workshop // Clubbercise® – finish your evening off by grooving to club hits and pop chart sensations.
- 9:45am – Workshop // 1 Hour Children’s Dance Party (suitable age 3-10)
- 11:00am – Workshop // Zumba Class with @ZumbaJulietBath
- 12pm – Workshop// Dance Pump with Elite Ladies Trowbridge
- 1pm – LIVE// Trowbridge Rock Choir LIVE
Registration just £5 -Tickets need to be bought in advance.
By taking part, you’re helping us to break the cycle of abuse, something that affects 1 in 3 women, 1 in 6 men and 1 in 5 children during their lifetime! Thank you for pledging to make a difference! Every year we help over 3,500 adults and children in Wiltshire who experience domestic abuse, sexual violence and stalking.
– The venue has a capacity limit, so we just need to pre-plan timings to ensure everyone has an awesome time. As such, we will ask you when you plan to arrive and how long you hope to stay for in the booking form question.
– Teens (age 16-18) can attend without an adult, however parental/guardian consent must be gained. Upon registering you’ll be asked to give your parent/ guardian contact details.
– Children (under age 16) must be accompanied by a parent/ guardian at all times.