Whether you like to walk and fancy a new challenge in 2024, an experienced trekker or a marathon enthusiast upping the distance, the Cotswold Way Challenge is the ideal event for you and your friends! Better yet, grab your colleagues for the perfect team building event.
Organised by Ultra Challenge, the Cotswold Way Challenge is a 100km looped through the heart of the Cotswolds, providing a stunning setting for 2,000 adventurers to test themselves. Rolling hills, villages, the Cotswold Way, footpaths & trails, with some fabulous views en route.
When signing up you can choose to do the:
- 10km route
- 1/4 route (approx. 25km)
- 1/2 route (approx. 50km)
- 3/4 route (approx. 75km)
- Full route (100km)
Meaning there’s a distance for every ability.
Starting Point and Logistics
The full route starts and ends at Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester. There is ample parking and optional ‘university style’ accommodation at basecamp enabling you to set off early on day one. For those doing the shorter routes, optional shuttle buses can be booked to return you to the start.
You’ll get full support and hospitality, including all drinks, snacks, lunch and hot dinner (for full route) with hospitality villages at every ~12.5 km with ‘major’ ones every ~25 km. They are much more than the shaky gazebo with water that you see on some events. There are marquee cover, large medical & welfare tents, catering services, seating areas for recovery, changing rooms, and a friendly welcome!
You can also book a camp spot, if you’d like to do the 100km over two days.
- Amazing views and atmosphere with hundreds of other walks and runners.
- Fully supported, with medical and hospitality.
- Great achievement with your friends, family or colleagues.
How to Sign Up
- Click the book link to head to the Cotswold Way Challenge website
- Click Sign Up now. Under your booking you’ll be asked what charity you are supporting. Select ‘other charities’ and select ‘FearFree’.
- Choose which type of funding/ fundraising option you’d like- there are four options. These include choosing to pay for the challenge yourself and fundraise whatever you can or part fund and part fundraise with a set minimum target.
- Once booked and confirmed, we will be in touch to help you with your fundraise and help you train and prepare for the big day!
Any questions please email email@example.com