This February is a time to celebrate friendship, healthy relationships and self love.
On Valentine’s Day (14th February) or Galentine’s Day (the 13th February – a day that celebrates female friendship), it’s time to get your bake on!
Everything you raise goes towards helping people experiencing domestic abuse and sexual violence, to rebuild their lives, happy, fulfilled and free from fear.
What’s the event?
We’re asking you to host your very own ‘self love’ bake sale. It could anything from be sprinkled cup cakes, heart shaped cookies or colourful pastries. You could even decorate your bakes with self love messages to help spread some positivity and happiness.
Whether that be at work, at school, at your local sports club, or just amongst family and friends.
Below you’ll find a resource pack of everything you need to plan, bake and host your own Bake Sale fundraiser.
- Confirm your date, location and timings, get the right permissions to host your sale.
- Use our recipe card and design inspiration pack (in the event pack) to get baking and decorating your creations with self love messages.
- It’s Bake Sale Day. Follow the guidance below on correctly handling, transporting and labelling your bakes.
- Sell Sell Sell. We recommend putting a suggested donation on each tasty treat – all to help people escaping abuse.
- Donate your funds to us!
Resources & Safety
- Before starting, please read the guidance on how to safely prepare food for community and charity events
- Download our Event Pack (found on the right hand side) to access our recipe card and design inspiration sheet, fundraising resources and awareness raising poster.
- If you’d like to accept online donations for your bake sale, set up your Just Giving Page here.
For any questions, please email email@example.com
A big thank you to Patisserie May for creating these beautiful biscuits for us!