Looking for the challenge of a lifetime? Take on the Ride Across Britain and raise vital funds and awareness to help children and adults escaping abuse. Your cycle could help change someone’s life forever.
Across 9 epic days, Ride Across Britain covers 980 miles of the most beautiful and scenic landscapes accessible on two wheels. We think there is no better way to travel from Land’s End to John O’Groats!
This event has been organised and is fully supported by the team at Threshold Sports. Their amazing guides take you from the rugged coastline of Cornwall to the rolling hills and valleys of the North of England right up to the barren majesty of the Scottish highlands. On route you’ll experience the beauty of rugged moorlands, hidden green valleys, winding back lanes, stunning coastal roads and historic sites.
- Fully supported route
- 2/3 fully loaded pit stops each day
- All snacks, nutrition and hot food provided
- Fully supported basecamps between sections with hot showers, hair dryers and chill zone
- Option to upgrade to hotel
- Rider tracking and timing
- Full mobile bike repair and loan bikes if needed
Each fundraiser is required to hit 50% of their fundraising target 6 weeks prior to the event.
More information: Ride Across Britain – The UK’s premier Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle