Whether you like to walk and fancy a new challenge in 2024, an experienced trekker or a marathon enthusiast upping the distance, the South West Coast Path Challenge is the ideal event for you and your friends! Better yet, grab your colleagues for the perfect team building event.
Organised by Ultra Challenge, the South West Coast Path Challenge is a fantastic 50km ‘South West’ summer challenge for 2024 – taking in the first Minehead section of the famous South West Coastal Path, and with an extensive ‘basecamp’ in the shadows of the impressive Dunster Castle.
The 50 km loop heads over Exmoor with ups and downs and some magnificent views with over 1600 metres of climb. You’ll get full support all the way, and with 25 km options also, plus a family friendly 10K event – along with weekend camping packages and festival style hospitality at basecamp – there’s a South West Coast Ultra Challenge for everyone!
When signing up you can choose to do the:
- 10km route (family friendly)
- 1/2 route (approx. 25km)
- Full route (50km)
Meaning there’s a distance for every ability.
You’ll get full support and hospitality, including all drinks, snacks and lunch with hospitality villages at every ~12.5 km with ‘major’ ones every ~25 km. They are much more than the shaky gazebo with water that you see on some events. There are marquee cover, large medical & welfare tents, catering services, seating areas for recovery, changing rooms, and a friendly welcome!
- Amazing views and atmosphere with hundreds of other walks and runners.
- Fully supported, with medical and hospitality.
- Great achievement with your friends, family or colleagues.
How to Sign Up
- Click the book link to head to the South West Coast Path Challenge website
- Click Sign Up now. Under your booking you’ll be asked what charity you are supporting. Select ‘other charities’ and select ‘FearFree’.
- Choose which type of funding/ fundraising option you’d like- there are four options. These include choosing to pay for the challenge yourself and fundraise whatever you can or part fund and part fundraise with a set minimum target.
- Once booked and confirmed, we will be in touch to help you with your fundraise and help you train and prepare for the big day!
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.